The NOVA 6040 Large Cole Jaw Set has 12 inch bowl diameter capacity. This is one of the most popular of all the NOVA chuck accessory jaws and is now in a new larger size of 12 inches. It is an accessory for NOVA Chucks, designed to expand your range and capacity of your standard NOVA Chuck for specific projects and applications. This unit universally fits to any NOVA Chuck for maximum flexibility, saving money as duplicate accessories are not needed for different NOVA Chucks.
The 6040 is a versatile set, designed for the re-chucking of bowls to remove chuck marks, add decoration or to re-shape the bottoms of bowls that have already been turned. It is suitable for lathes with a 12 in. minimum swing diameter, and is constructed of die cast aluminum with pre-set holes for precise closing, durability and long life.
- Fits on any NOVA Chuck with the same jaw fixing system across all NOVA Chuck models, providing total system interchangeability and maximum flexibility
- Precisely cast solid aluminum segments and strong platform for precise closing, fastening application, durability, and long life
- Quick mounting by using the NOVA chuck fastenings onto the NOVA Chuck and with special Cole Jaw fastenings to hold the bowl
- Holding capacity up to 11.29 inches
- 12 in. Large Cole Jaw Set - 6040
- (8) Holders
Compliance and Restrictions
Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.Cancer