The NOVA 8302 Infinity Bowl Jaws Series #2 are for bowl or platter projects, and designed to securely grip an internal dovetail or external foot mounting. It delivers fast and positive jaw changes which are much faster and less hassle than the screw fastening method with the older NOVA chuck models and other chuck brands. They work with the NOVA Infinity Quick Change System and taper cam lock in line with the forward rotation of the chuck to be safe to use at higher speeds and with larger work. The Series #2 are larger, more robust and rigid than the older jaw designs, providing enhanced work holding and turning possibilities.
- Designed to hold small bowls and plates with much stronger Infinity Key grip than the single screw fixing of NOVA traditional JS20N and JS25N jaws
- External dovetail grip internal bowl recess and internal dovetail grip bowl foot with its capacity overlapping Bowl Jaw Series #1 and #3
- Stronger jaw design with a 12% thicker base and 30% wider jaw face than traditional NOVA JS25N jaws for maximum stability and rigidity for small work
- Over 40% more external dovetail recess depth compared to JS25N jaws for more useable grip available
- Infinity Bowl Jaws Series #2 - 8302
Compliance and Restrictions
Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.