The NOVA 9029 3 in. Diameter Faceplate is able to fit all lathes that have a 1 in. x 8TPI standard thread. Faceplates are the ideal tool for mounting larger, out of balance and/or heavier work for that added security. This 3 in. diameter faceplate is strong and robust and is CNC machined from cast iron for maximum strength and accuracy. It is plated to ensure long life, even when turning green woods, and features 4 fastening points for ultra secure holding. This unit is backed by a full replacement 2 year warranty from Teknatool International, since 1955.
- Cast iron construction for durability
- CNC Machined for efficiency
- Convenient for initial work holding or out of balance pieces for extra security
- 4 fastening points for ultra secure holding
- 3 in. Face Plate for 1 in. x 8 TPI - 9029
Compliance and Restrictions
Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.Cancer