The NOVA 9031 1 in. x 8 in. Machined Steel Tool Rest Post fits most wood lathe tool slides, and is part of the modular NOVA Tool Rest System, a flexible system which allows you to mix and match your tool rest posts and supports to create the perfect tool rest for your needs. It requires one of the NOVA Tool Rest Bars (sold separately). This threaded post enables you to unfasten different NOVA tool rest bars and attach as needed. The 1 in. shaft and 8 in. length can fit most wood lathe tool side shafts, including all NOVA lathes (excluding mini lathes). It is backed by a full replacement 2-year warranty from Teknatool International, since 1955.
- Economical modular system allows flexibility
- Interchangeable 4 in., 6 in. and 12 in. tool rests available
- Steel machined post with threaded top
- Added peace of mind with 2 year warranty
- 1 in. x 8 in. Post for Module Tool Rest System - 9031
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.