The NOVA JS20N 0.78 in. Universal Mini Chuck Jaw Set is an accessory designed to expand your range and capacity of your standard NOVA chuck for specific projects and applications. It universally fits any NOVA chuck for maximum flexibility, saving you money from not having to purchase duplicate accessories. This jaw set is ideal for small bowl and unsupported small spigot turning applications on midi or mini lathes. The specially designed dovetail profile will provide maximum holding strength without crushing wood fibers, and the jaws can be used both in contraction and expansion modes. The JS20N is built from a single solid piece of 1045 high tensile steel and precisely machines for precision closing, durability, as well as a long life.
- Perfect for small bowls and unsupported spigot work on mini or midi lathes
- Special NOVA dovetail profile designed to provide maximum strength and holding in wood turning applications without crushing wood fibers
- Great range as projects can be mounted and turned using either the expansion or contraction mode
- Same jaw fixing system across all NOVA Chuck models provides complete system interchangeability
- 0.78 in. Universal Mini Chuck Jaw Set - JS20N