ATD's 5592 60 Amp Low Current Probe for Graphing Meters, Scopes and DMMs is a great tool for accurate measurement of low current. Use with your graphing meter or lab scope to view current waveforms on fuel injectors, fuel pumps, primary ignition coils and more. It also works very well with digital multimeters.
A resolution of 10 milliamps is low enough for most parasitic drain testing. In addition, the clamp opening of 1/2 in. is large enough to clamp over most negative battery cables for parasitic drain tests.
- Compatible with lab scopes, digital and graphing multimeters
- Use to generate current waveforms for diagnostic analysis
- Jaw opening of 1/2 in. clamps over most negative battery cables
- Low battery indication, auto power-off function for added service life
- 60 Amp Low Current Probe for Graphing Meters, Scopes and DMMs - 5592