The ST275-E6 String Trimmer Edger, with its dual line cutting head and flip-down edge guide, is a true 2-in-1 tool. The ST275-E6 comes equipped with OREGON's Quick Load trimmer head with a bump feed feature, making line replacement fast and easy and line advancement reliable and controlled. The trimmer head comes loaded with OREGON's 0.080 in. Platinum Gatorline (can also use 0.095 in. line) which features an armored exterior that makes it highly resistant to cracking and breaking while offering outstanding cutting performance.The ST725-E6 also features a variable-speed trigger for maximum user speed control during operation, a lightweight and balanced design for ideal ergonomics, and adjustable large grip handle for the highest level of control with reduced vibration. Weighing in at only 9.4 lb. with the 2.4 Ah battery pack, its lighter design is easier to use during longer periods, and also offers 50% more power compared to the ST250 Trimmer/Edger. Please Note: Fully charged battery voltage measured without a workload is 40V. Nominal voltage is 37V.
- Patented gear drive technology offers 50% more power versus OREGON's ST250 String Trimmer/Edger
- Longer drive shaft provides increased reach and improved ergonomics
- Advanced cutting system delivers a larger cutting swath with a new and improved OREGON trimmer head for less vibration and easier line loading
- Ergonomically engineered to be lightweight, ergonomically balanced, low-vibration, and quiet in operation
- Variable-speed throttle for increased speed control and longer life on a single charge
- Instant electric start means no cords, pull cords, gas mixing, emissions or hassles
- 40V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Straight Shaft String Trimmer / Edger - 564637
- 2.4 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- C600 Charger
- 0.080 in. Platinum Gatorline
- Operator's Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic), a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Lithium carbonate, a chemical known to the State of California to cause Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.