Whether you are a commercial landscaper, professional arborist, or a hardworking homeowner who simply demands the best, the OREGON 40V MAX CS300 16 in. Chain Saw is designed with all the battery muscle you need to get the job done. It runs cleaner, quieter and is free from the hassles of gasoline or cords. Pull the trigger and you have an instant start and long run time. Just charge the OREGON PowerNow Battery Pack and you are always ready to go with Lithium-Ion no-fade power.Created by the world's leading manufacturer of saw chain, OREGON offers exclusive innovations, such as the PowerSharp precision saw chain sharpening system built into the chain saw. Now with brushless motor technology, the CS300 offers the run time you need and the power you demand. This unit is tool only option and is not included with a battery and charger. The OREGON Cordless Tool System operates under one, interchangeable battery system.
- 40V MAX Lithium-Ion power for long run time, and features premium cell technology that results in constant no-fade power and holds a charge in storage for months
- Brushless motor for high performance, high torque and power for fast cutting with a 16 in. bar
- Instant Start for no gas-oil mixing, no pull cords, no warm-up, and no emissions
- PowerSharp System sharpens the saw from dull to sharp in as little as three seconds
- PowerSharp chain with 3/8 in. pitch and .05 in. gauge has a low profile design for accessibility
- Tool-less tension system
- Ergonomic design makes this unit four times quieter than a gas saw
- Lightweight and well-balanced with low vibration for decreased user fatigue
- Efficient run time where, depending on which OREGON battery pack is being utilized, cuts per charge range approximately between 125 - 400 branches 2-3 inches in diameter
- Depending on which OREGON battery pack and charger is being utilized, approximate charger time is between 30 and 210 minutes
- CS300 40V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 16 in. Chainsaw (Bare Tool) - 572627
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic), a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Lithium carbonate, a chemical known to the State of California to cause Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.