OTC's design ensures positive, leak-resistant sealing throughout all pressure ranges, while return characteristics are maintained. The additional bearing surface has been designed into these units to effectively resist the punishing stress exerted by off-center loads. Depending on capacity, the OTC 4104 6-1/8 in. Stroke 10-Ton Ram with Half Coupler can handle a variety of bending and straightening jobs, construction maintenance applications, pressing operations, body and frame straightening and rear housing and axle correction.
- Single-acting, spring-return ram has a capacity of 10 tons and a maximum working pressure up to 10,000 PSI
- 2 to 1 safety factor on material, designed and tested to meet ANSI B30.1
- Standard stroke length of 6-1/8 in. for a compact ram that requires minimum mounting space
- Threaded ram collar and internal base thread to simplify mounting
- Threaded piston rod end
- 6-1/8 in. Stroke 10-Ton Ram with Half Coupler - 4104