OTC Specialty Tools & Equipment manufactures underhood and undercar special service tools for the modern technician, providing everything you need to service a vehicle or motorcycle.
Where a Push Puller is the best pulling choice and threaded holes are not available, the 4532 provides technicians and shops with a solution for many applications like heavy-duty pinion bearings, side bearings, alternators, generators, power steering and crankshaft pulleys, timing gears and harmonic balancers.
- Offers a bearing/pulley tool solution featuring a classic "H" Bar style puller block accommodating 7 in. to 11 in. application spread
- Comes with 2 sets of forged jaws, tempered for heavy-duty applications for a pulling reach range from 5 in. to 9 in.
- Two forcing screws are included for short and long pulls (Jaws from OTC's 4534 are interchangeable)
- Deep set transmission gears and A/C clutches, roller gears on tracked vehicles and locking collars on pivot shafts
- 7-Ton Multi-Purpose Bearing and Puller Set - 4532