OTC Specialty Tools & Equipment manufactures underhood and undercar special service tools for the modern technician, providing everything you need to service a vehicle or motorcycle.
- Fits most late-model rear wheel drive domestic vehicles in which the coil springs are between the upper and lower control arms
- Simply adjust and lock the jaws to the cup I.D., slip on the new cup, set it in the bore, and drive it in with a hammer
- Eliminate the damage caused by makeshift methods
- Works on axles ranging from 11,000 to 50,000 lbs. capacity
- Adjusts to fit 3-5/8 in. to 6-1/2 in. O.D. bearing cups, which adds up to as many as 30 individual drivers
- Universal Bearing Cup Installer - 7180