Bare tool features a powerful motor which produces 330 ft.-lbs. of torque for heavy applications. Offers a maximum of 1,700 rpm's for driving large fasteners quickly, with a full variable speed trigger for precision control. The 1/2" hog ring allows for quick and easy socket changes. It also has a pro grade lithium battery for long life and maximum performance, along with a LED light which helps improve visibility in dark areas. Designed with a chemical resistant housing for automotive friendly settings. It also offers the user over mold grips for comfort during use. Lightweight and balanced at 6 lbs with battery, and has a short length measuring 9.9" front to back.
- 330 ft.-lbs. of torque for heavy application.
- 1,700 RPM for speed of application
- 1/2" hog ring for ease of socket change
- LED light for visibility in dark areas
- Lightweight and balanced at 6 lbs. with battery
- Short length measuring 9.9" front to back
- Full variable speed trigger for added control
- Overmold grips for comfort during use
- 4 Ah lithium-ion battery with pro grade cells
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.