The PCC780LA 20V MAX table top wet tile is the first cordless table top tile saw in the industry! It is also the first table top tile saw to include a rolling cutting cart, which gives you accuracy to within 1/32 in. out of the box and stability through every cut. With excellent water containment and only 27 lbs. this tile saw is perfect for installing backsplashes, shower tiles and repair work, because you can set it up in your work space. It also has 17 in. of best-in-class on-table cut capacity, so you can cut 12x12 tile on a diagonal fully supported. The unique, large carrying handle makes it easy to carry and transport from job to job. Cordless, accurate, lightweight, great capacity and no mess!
- Adjustable Miter Square Included provides for accurate, repetitive rip and diagonal cuts. Locks onto rear fence.On-board storage available.
- Stainless Steel Table Top and Screws protects from rusting and adds durability as material moves over surface
- Large, over-molded side handle provides easy carrying and transportation
- Adjustable Splash Guard, Contains water without getting in the way of your cut
- Accepts all PC 20V MAX Batteries-4Ah battery included
- Rubber Over-molded Feet-Protects works surface and adds stability to saw while cutting
- Large On/Off Switch-Easy use and durable design
- State of Charge Indicator- User can see remaining battery life
- Cutting Capacity- Best in class 17 in. of on-table cut capacity. Able to unhinge rear fence and lock sliding tray for longer material
- Accuracy- Accurate to within 1/32 in. out of the box
- PCC780 20V MAX 7 in. Table Top Wet Tile Saw
- PCC685L - 4Ah battery
- PCC699L - Charger
- 7 in. Porcelain Tile Blade
- Miter Square
- Blade Wrench
- Blade/Splash Guard
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.