The PCE980 7 in. table top wet tile saw contains a powerful 6.5amp motor, perfect for cutting all varieties of tile and stone. It is also the first table top tile saw to include a rolling cutting cart, which gives you accuracy to within 1/32 in. out of the box and stability through every cut. With excellent water containment and only 27 lbs. this tile saw is perfect for installing backsplashes, shower tiles and repair work, because you can set it up in your work space. It also has 17 in. of best-in-class on-table cut capacity, so you can cut 12x12 tile on a diagonal fully supported. The unique, large carrying handle makes it easy to carry and transport from job to job. Powerful, accurate, lightweight, great capacity and no mess!
- Adjustable Miter Square Included provides for accurate, repetitive rip and diagonal cuts. Locks onto rear fence.On-board storage available.
- Stainless Steel Table Top and Screws protects from rusting and adds durability as material moves over surface
- Large, over-molded side handle provides easy carrying and transportation
- Adjustable Splash Guard, Contains water without getting in the way of your cut
- Cord Wrap- Wrap up cord at the end of the day
- Powerful Motor and RPM-6.5Amp Motor running at 3,600 RPM
- Rubber Over-molded Feet-Protects works surface and adds stability to saw while cutting
- Cast Metal Sliding Tray with Water Channels-Provides superior ease of use and accuracy compared to all other table top units.
- Water Basin and Drain Plug- Easily fill with water and easy to drain by pulling plug.
- Sliding Table Lock- Secures sliding table during transport
- PCE980 7 in. Table Top Wet Tile Saw
- 7 in. Porcelain Tile Blade
- Miter Square
- Blade Wrench
- Blade/Splash Guard
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.