The Quipall 2000 13 AMP Electric Pressure Washer is the lightweight, powerful and portable choice for your outdoor cleaning chores. The high-performance 2200 watt motor provides 3HP of cleaning muscle ideal for washing decks, patios, outdoor furniture, cars, trucks, boats and more. Quipall's quick-connect hose, wand and nozzles attach with a turn and a click. The unit includes three nozzles - detergent, turbo and the convenient multi-nozzle that switches the spray pattern with a simple twist. The 2000 Kit includes three additional attachments: patio brush, car brush and an angle nozzle for a perpendicular spray for hard to reach places. The Quipall 2000 delivers up to 2000 PSI water pressure and 1.5 gallons of water per minute. The 35-foot power cable and 20-foot hose let you reach dirt and grime wherever it hides. It stores easily with its compact design and on-board storage.
- Quick-connect wand and nozzles, and swivel adapter for quick setup and easy water hose connection
- Includes: Spray Wand, Multi-Nozzle, Turbo Nozzle, Detergent Nozzle, 20 ft. High Pressure Hose
- High-performance 2200 watt motor delivers up to 3HP of smooth operating power
- 2000 Kit includes additional: Car Brush, Patio Brush, Angle Nozzle
- 35-foot Power Cord and lightweight design for easy transport and reach around the home and yard
- Space-saving profile makes it easy to store with on-board storage for wand, nozzles, cord and hose.
- The auto-stop function shuts off the pump when you take your finger off the trigger, conserving energy and prolonging the life of your washer.
- Spray Wand with Multi-Nozzle
- Detergent Nozzle
- Turbo Nozzle
- Built-in Detergent Bottle
- 20-foot High Pressure Hose
- 35-foot Power Cord
- Cleaning Pin
- 2000 Kit Additionally Includes: Car Brush, Patio Brush, Angle Nozzle
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.