Whether its used for recreational power or emergency backup, the 2200i 2,200 Watt Portable Inverter Generator from Quipall offers peace of mind in any situation. With a rated output of 1,700 Watts and a surge rating of up to 2,200 Watts, the 2200i provides stable backup power for most small appliances and electronics. The 2200is Integrated overload protection ensures all connected electronics are safe from unexpected power surges, with power supply cut-off and engine shut-down in the event of a surge.
- Recoil starting system and three setting fuel valve control dial (On, Off and Choke) provides simple unit start-up and operation
- Compact and portable design with integrated topside carrying handle makes it easy to transport the unit to where its needed
- Engine overload visual indicator alerts users when wattage and amperage levels exceed unit capacity, halting power supply to connected appliances and equipment to prevent damage
- Oil warning indicator provides visual feedback when engine oil falls below minimum operating levels, shutting the unit down and preventing start up to protect engine components
- Provides power for up to two appliances with two 120V 14.2 Amp AC outlets and features an additional 5V 1.5 Amp USB outlet and 12V 8 Amp cigarette outlet for smaller electronics
- Quipall Parallel Kit sold separately - QPLN500052-117