The Quipall 2200i Inverter Generator provides go-anywhere power for camping, tailgating and many other uses around your home and yard. It’s quiet, thanks to its inverter engine technology, producing a fraction of the sound you get from a standard generator. The unit produces a rated output of 1700 watts and a maximum output of 2200 watts of stable power that’s safe for your most sensitive electronics as well as your other power needs. Flip on the ECO switch and the engine automatically adjusts power output to the connected load, conserving gasoline and allowing the unit to run even quieter. There are outlets to meet a variety of power needs: two 120V outlets, a 12V DC outlet for charging automotive batteries and a USB port to charge your tablet, cell phone and other devices. The Quipall 2200i Inverter is easy to operate and has built-in safety features, including low oil alert with automatic shut-down to protect the engine, an engine overload indicator light and integrated overload protection. The unit has parallel capability with another Quipall Inverter to give you even more power without giving up easy portability.
- Quiet and durable, with a rated power of 1700W and a maximum power of 2200W
- ECO switch to adjust power output to the connected load for fuel economy and even quieter operation
- Low oil warning light with automatic shut-down protects the engine
- Up to 4 1/2 hours on average of runtime on a tank of gas
- Two 120V outlets, a 12V DC outlet to charge automotive batteries and a USB port
- Ideal for camping, tailgating, home and yard projects
- Parallel capability with another Quipall Inverter (Quipall Parallel Kit and Companion Inverter sold separately)
- Replacement parts available from Quipall
- (1) 2200i Quipall Inverter
- Owner’s Manual
- Oil Bottle and Funnel
- Screw Driver
- Cable Clamp
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.