Whether its used for recreational power or emergency backup, the 2200i 2,200 Watt Portable Inverter Generator from Quipall offers peace of mind in any situation. With a rated output of 1,700 Watts and a surge rating of up to 2,200 Watts, the 2200i provides stable backup power for most small appliances and electronics. The 2200is Integrated overload protection ensures all connected electronics are safe from unexpected power surges, with power supply cut-off and engine shut-down in the event of a surge.
The Quipall 500052117 Parallel Kit for the 2200i Portable Inverter allows you to connect two inverter generators together to give twice the power.
- Recoil starting system and three setting fuel valve control dial provides user simplicity
- Compact and portable design with integrated topside carrying handle for easy transport
- Engine overload visual indicator alerts and Oil warning indicator for visual feedback and safety
- 1.2 gallon fuel capacity offers 4 continuous hours of operation
- Provides power for up to two appliances with two 120V 14.2 Amp AC outlets and features an additional 5V 1.5 Amp USB outlet and 12V 8 Amp cigarette outlet for smaller electronics
- Portable: Light weight, easy to carry
- Double your power, Connecting two inverters together for twice the power
- Cable Storage: two parallel power and connector cords can be wound up and stored on the side of the inverter
- RV ready: Directly power your RV (30AMP RV outlet available and plug in for access to power)
- 1 year limited warranty
- Color May Vary (Blue or Gray)
- (2) Two 2200i Inverters – QPLN2200i
- (1) Parallel Kit (free) - QPLN500052-117
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.