The Quipall 7000 Dual Fuel Portable Generator provides the power you need for the big jobs. It provides reliable home back-up power in a major storm, runs high-demand tools on your jobsite, and provides all the comforts of home when you’re in the great outdoors. Versatility is built in, with the generator’s ability to run on either gasoline or liquid propane. Plenty of outlets match all of your power needs: four 120V outlets, one 30A RV receptacle and 12V DC terminals to charge automotive batteries. The Quipall 7000 Dual Fuel Generator is also built to last under the toughest conditions with a durable 420cc overhead valve engine, tubular steel cage frame and “no flat” solid wheels. Using gasoline, the 6.6 gallon gas tank gives you up to eight and a half hours of continuous run-time at a rated output of 5500 watts and a maximum power of 7000 watts. Running on propane, the rated power is 5000 watts with a maximum output of 6250 watts. Safety features include a low-oil warning light with automatic shut-down and circuit protection. A digital meter tracks runtime so you know when it’s time to service. This generator is your answer for significant power that’s ready and reliable, whenever and wherever you need it.
- Powerful, durable 420cc overhead valve engine.
- Runs on gasoline or liquid propane for versatility.
- Gasoline rated output of 5500W, maximum power of 7000W
- Propane rated output of 5000W, maximum power 6250W
- The 6.6 gallon gas tank provides up to eight and a half hours of continuous run time.
- Ample power for home back-up in a major storm, high-demand tools and adding comfort to RV living
- LPG Hose and Regulator Included
- CARB Compliant
- Replacement parts available from Quipall
- Owner’s Manual
- LPG Gas Hose and Regulator
- Oil Bottle and Funnel
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.