RIDGID's micro CD-100 Combustible Gas Detector provides simple and quick readings to identify the presence of combustible gases. Designed to detect methane, propane, butane, ethanol, ammonia, hydrogen and many other combustible gases, the micro CD-100 features adjustable sensitivity levels so even lower levels of gases can be detected in seconds.The micro CD-100 Combustible Gas Detector helps ensure proper gas line installations, checks or repairs to help quickly pinpoint gas leaks.
- Rugged ergonomic design makes it easy and comfortable to use
- Tri-Mode Detection system gives the operator flexibility with visual, audible for vibration notification of gas detection
- Adjustable sensitivity settings provide precise leak locating with the touch of a button
- 16 in. flexible probe allows location and detection of leaks in hard-to-reach or confined spaces
- Field replaceable sensor means more up-time and less down-time waiting for repairs
- micro CD-100 Combustible Gas Detector - 36163