RIDGID's Model 258 Power Pipe Cutter easily cuts 2-1/2 in. to 8 in. schedule 10/40 steel pipe, galvanized pipe, rigid conduit and more at the job site or in the shop. Powered by the RIDGID No. 700 Power Drive, the 258 is a displacement cutter that provides square cuts without dangerous sparks, flames or abrasive dust.The operator controls the feeding rate by pumping the hydraulic foot pump throughout the cutting operation. A square cut with minimal burr on either 21 ft. or nipple lengths of pipe is achieved quickly without abrasive dust, sparks or open flame.
- Square cut 21 ft. or nipple length pipes with minimal effort
- Easily cuts by displacing instead of removing pipe material
- No abrasive dust, dangerous sparks or open flames
- Quickly cuts steel pipe with minimal burr
- Heavy-duty design perfect for both field use and shop use
- 258 8 in. Capacity Power Pipe Cutter - 50767