RIDGID's Faucet & Sink Installer is a multipurpose under-sink plumbing tool design for easy fastening and removal of plastic basin nuts, supply line nuts and more. Its extra long construction makes it ideal for hard to reach applications.
- Extra long to turn hard to reach mounting nuts on faucets, sprayers and ball cocks
- Notched ends engage 2, 3, 4 and 6 tab basin nuts
- Open slot allows easy access over existing supply lines
- Shut off valve attachment turns hard to reach angle stops without marring chrome
- Strainer basket attachment holds drain unit in place while tightening strainer nut
- Lightweight high-strength plastic construction with durable aluminum inserts
- 2006 Faucet & Sink Installer - 66807