Robinair introduces its next innovation, the 34788NI, featuring an industry leading 98.5% recovery efficiency for standard and hybrid vehicles and fully automatic function.
Robinair's 34788NI machine recovers, recycles, evacuates, leak-tests and recharges R-134A with improved 98.5% efficiency ? unmatched by any competitor. The new design features a larger graphical display, automatic features including leak testing, automatic refrigerant refill and oil drain/inject ? putting A/C lubricant back into the system. It also boasts the ability to add a printer, USB data sharing, refrigerant identifier and wireless module for Wi-Fi or Bluetooth communication (Sold Separately). An optional refrigerant charge and oil capacities database is available for North American market vehicles.
- Fully-automatic and programmable to recover, vacuum, leak test and charge without operating panel valves
- Easy-to-read display reminds you to empty the graduated container to show the amount of oil that needs replacing
- Automatically inject oil back into the vehicles A/C systems
- Refrigerant and oil database with A/C system capacities for North American market vehicles (Optional - Sold Separately)
- Save and print before and after service data to provide critical vehicle data to customers or for review (Optional - Printer Sold Separately)
- Visual and audible alarm notifies users when service is complete or if a problem has occurred
- Vacuum leak test monitors level after evacuation and informs users of possible leaks
- Automatic air purge eliminates system-damaging air without monitoring gauges or opening valves
- Automatic refrigerant refill maintains a user-selectable amount of refrigerant in an internal vessel and signals when supply needs changing
- Programmable vacuum feature defaulted to 15 minutes up to 99 minutes with remaining time displayed on interface
- Selectable refrigerant charging modes from high, low or both sides
- Refrigerant management system displays refrigerant use and monitors remaining filter life, providing prompt when filter life reaches 1/3 remaining life
- Premier R-134A Refrigerant Recovery, Recycling & Recharging Machine - 34788NI