This machine is designed for high production shops that are cutting thicker material, such as custom doors, honeycomb or foam filled panels. The 3000 Series panel saw includes Saw Trax standard features plus an accessory package that will stand up under industrial use. The size of the system also allows the user to cut materials up to 2 1/2 in. thick.
A Milwaukee 10 in. circular saw is used on a spinning saw insert. A dust collection hook up is provided with this machine. The Folding stand is as easy to open and close as a ladder, yet provides complete stability while in operation. For portability and mobility, transport wheels are included. This 10 ft. frame provides an unlimited rip cut capability. And both the vertical and horizontal measuring systems help to ensure accurate cuts while the stop bar provides the accomodates make repetitive cuts. Material rollers are steel covered to make a superior material support system.
Our patented Accu-Square alignment system assures that your machine will never go out of square. Our unique sealed roller bearing system provides for smoother carriage action and tighter tolerances.
- Sealed bearing, 12 on carriage
- Patented Alignment System
- Milwaukee Deep Cut 10 in. Saw
- Dust Brush skirts saw blade
- Dust port with 12 ft. hose, 2.5 diameter
- Steel Sleeved Material Rollers
- Stop, with stop strip bar
- 2 horizontal, 1 vertical tape
- Folding Stand
- Wheels for Frame
- 2.5 in. Depth of cut
- Spinning saw insert
- Includes saw blade
- Skill Worm Drive Saw
- Spinning Saw Insert Plate
- Dust Hood, Hose and Brush
- Folding Stand and Wheels
- Steel Covered Material Rollers
- Dual Rip Gauge
- Stop, Bar and Measuring Tapes