Basic Series panel saws includes only basic equipment. It's ideal for the budget conscious customer. A universal saw insert that will accept virtually any 7 1/4 in. circular saw. This insert plate can be installed vertically for cross cuts or horizontally for rip cuts. This series is ideal for customers that need to break down sheet goods that are less than 1 ¾ in. thick
Our patented Accu-square alignment system assures that your machine will never go out of square. The unique sealed roller bearing system provides for smoother carriage action and tighter tolerances.
The Compact models are ideal for customers with limited shop space. The Full size models are designed to have more material support to provide ease of use when rip cutting. Want to use a router or utility knife with this unit? Add a floating router plate or a knife insert plate.
- Basic Series Vertical Panel Saw designed specifically for the cost-conscious customer who wants to use their own saw in a panel saw to save money. These panel saws include all of the standard equipment, such as a universal saw and universal plate inserts.
- While the Basic Series panel saws do not include a circular saw, they are still equipped with Saw Trax Mfg., Inc.’s patented Accu-Square alignment system. This system prevents your saw from going out of square. It also includes the Accu-Glide sealed bearing system on the carriage. These bearings provide a smooth and precise saw stroke unlike those of other panel saws who use a U-bolt washer system for their bearings.
- They are designed to fit most major brands of 7.25 in. circular saws and are ideal for customers that need to break down sheet goods less than 1¾ in. thick without the need a precision measurement system.
- Not only is the Basic Series perfect for the cost-conscious customer, it is also intended for those with space-constricted shops. Although basic, these Vertical Panel Sheet Saws can be enhanced. Want to use a router or a utility knife in this unit? Add our Floating Router Plate or our Pivoting Knife Plate.
- 52 in. Basic Compact Panel Saw (Saw Not Included)-C52B