Now with the exclusive SVX2 Advanced Motor Technology, the 8251800 Hardware 18 Gallon 6.5 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vacuum provides superior performance during all tasks. This integrated technology creates a vacuum with more power and a longer motor life, while increasing air watts by 50% when compared to a Shop-Vac vacuum not containing the SVX2 motor technology.
Featuring an 18 ft. cord, tank drain, lock-on hose, integrated blower function, and onboard accessory storage, the Hardware series is as versatile as it is powerful. A performance gauge registers the airflow through the vacuum. When airflow lessens, the suction power is reduced. When the needle goes down to yellow or red, it is time to check the filters or hose for a possible clog.
This unit also comes with an integrated blower functionality. Just remove the tethered cap and attach the vacuum hose to the rear blower port and you've got yourself a power blower. Blow away sawdust from stationary tools, or leaves and lawn debris from sidewalks or patios.
- SVX2 Advanced Motor Technology for superior power and added motor life
- Performance gauge registers the airflow through the vacuum, providing reference to suction power
- Extra large hose holder allows you to conveniently wrap your hose around the motor housing when vacuum is not in use, providing a secure place to store the hose
- Rear blower port can be attached with the vacuum hose for a powerful blower
- Tank drain for emptying heavy tank of water quickly and neatly
- Accessory storage keeps your tools organized and always on-hand
- Lock-on hose eliminates unwanted hose disconnections
- Powerful bypass motor for picking up the toughest messes, wet or dry, indoors or out
- Hardware 18 Gallon 6.5 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vacuum - 8251800
- 2-1/2 in. x 8 ft. Lock-On hose
- (2) 2-1/2 in. Extension Wands
- 14 in. Floor Nozzle
- 8 in. Utility Nozzle
- Crevice Tool
- Elbow Grip
- Tool Storage Bag