Silky Saws are manufactured in the Ono region of Japan, a region famous for its premium quality Japanese steel and superior craftsmanship. For close to 100 years, Silky has been delivering outdoor professional products that have stood the test of time. Decades of technological innovation along with modern ergonomic advances have lead to exceptional cutting speed, precision, comfort and value. Whether it's folding saws, hand saws, pole saws or choppers, each Silky product is 100% Japanese constructed, from raw materials to final assembly. Unmatched in quality, Silky has the saw for all your outdoor needs.
The top ranked choice by professionals, Silky's 179-39 HAYAUCHI 21 ft. 3-Extension Pole Saw has oval shaped aluminum extension poles providing you with precise control over the direction of the blade while providing strength and rigidity to reduce bending. It boasts Silky's 4-RETSUME Technology that aligned the blade's teeth to appear like there are four rows, making it an ideal tool for pruning applications. There is a pole-end shock absorber as well as a rubber over grip to provide maximum comfort and good hand control, and a two locking system to assure structural security.
- 4-RETSUME Technology that aligned the blade's teeth to appear like there are four rows
- Two locking systems - pins/buttons and friction clamps - are incorporated to assure structural rigidity of the extended poles
- Aluminum alloy extension poles are oval shaped providing precise control over the direction of the blade, especially during for high cutting, strength and rigidity to the pole to reduce bending
- Blade can be adjusted to two different angles for lower or higher cutting and features an upper and a lower sickle to cut vines and the lower sickle to undercut bark
- Spring-loaded locking buttons allow multiple length adjustments and safety friction clamps hold the extensions firmly in place
- HAYAUCHI 21 ft. 3-Extension Pole Saw - 179-39