If you’ve ever worked with fiber cement, you know cutting it can be tough on both you and your saw. Now you can power through stacks of fiber cement while the silica dust is funneled away from the tool motor for longer life. This SIDEWINDER has a blade guard extension and dust channel to funnel dust into the included vacuum hose to be collected by your jobsite vac. We’ve even added sealed motor bearings and a dust resistant switch to help keep this saw running job after job. The unique included no-mar cord sleeve keeps the vac hose and power cord from getting in your way. Cut siding and trim straight and clean all day with less fatigue, thanks to the lightweight yet rugged magnesium components. And nothing tops SKILSAW’s Dual-Field Motor for durability. Big job or small—this SIDEWINDER will leave all other circular saws in the dust.
- Unique dust collection design, channels silica dust away from the tool motor for longer life
- Sealed bearings and a dust resistant switch protect the saw from silica dust for longer life
- Dual-Field Motor ensures best-in-class performance and durability
- No-mar sleeve keeps cord and hose out of your way
- SKILSAW 4-tooth PCD-tipped Fiber Cement Blade
- Lightweight magnesium components for less user fatigue