The LL100N Laser Level is capable of handling a wide variety of elevation control applications. Versatility is added with single-axis manual slope capability for setting out driveways, ramps, and residential drainage lines. It is rugged enough for the toughest jobsite and designed to survive a 3 ft. drop onto concrete.
- Automatic self-leveling increases productivity with fast setups and minimal training
- One person elevation control up to 575 ft. away increases productivity
- Durable construction can withstand tough jobsite conditions
- Height of Instrument alert stops laser rotation if elevation changes occur to avoid erroneous readings HR320 receiver offers 2 accuracies and has grade displays front and rear
- Rotary Laser Level - LL100N
- Receiver - HR320
- Rod Clamp - C59
- Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.