The LT56 Universal Laser Layout Tool is must-have for professionals working with interior layouts. It provides three planes of light, including two vertical, so that you can have every reference in a room. Built for durability and versatility, this LT56 comes with a universal mount for ceiling grids, floors, metal studs, and a variety of vertical applications. The Lithium-Ion battery of this universal layout tool gives you 25 hours of runtime between charges, assuring you that it won't die in the middle of a job. Use the HR220 Laser Receiver that comes with this kit and use your LT56 outside for short range exterior layout and elevation control. The universal accessory allows mounting to ceiling grid, various sized tripods, columns and studs. The mount has fine vertical height and horizontal rotation adjustments for quick and easy setups. The HR220 laser receiver can be added to give the LT56 the added versatility of outdoor use.
- 360 degree planes including two vertical planes 90 degrees apart
- Bright crisp laser lines that are easy to see and extend working range
- A 25 hr. running time with the Lithium-Ion battery reduce battery expenses and is earth-friendly
- Impact resistant from up to 3 ft. for durability
- Includes universal mount for ceiling grid, floors, metal studs, and vertical application
- Add the HR220 Line Receiver for exterior layout and elevation control up to about 200 ft.
- Universal Laser Layout Tool Kit - LT56
- Universal Mount
- Laser Receiver - HR220
- Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
- Hard-Shell Carrying Case