Stanley ratchets and accessories are designed to meet or exceed ANSI specifications. All are forged from high-quality steel and finished in high-polish chrome.
Stanley's Quick Release mechanism allows for one-handed use. Sockets and extensions remain locked onto the drive until disengaged with an easy-to reach, low-profile quick-release button. Stanley Pear Head Ratchets have a slim profile and a small 7 degree arc swing for accessing hard-to-reach fasteners.
- Pear head design for strength, durability and performance
- Quick-release mechanism to lock sockets onto the drive during operation and allow easy changeover
- Reversible mechanism for easy one-handed direction change
- Chrome vanadium steel forging for durability and high-torque performance
- 3/8 in. Pear Head Quick Release Ratchet - 91-929