Tackle those hard-to-reach branches with ease. The Sun Joe SWJ803E electric pole chain saw takes the danger and difficulty out of trimming your overgrown trees. Stand safely on solid ground and simply adjust SWJ803E’s telescoping pole to gain up to 14 feet of overhead reach. Powered by a robust 8-amp motor, the SWJ803E’s multi-angle head can handle the most stubborn tree limbs up to 9.5-inches thick. It features a durable, 10-inch Oregon bar and chain with an auto-oiler to keep the bar and chain fully lubricated during use. Unlike gas-powered tools, SWJ803E is powered electrically, so you’ll reliably power up with the push of a button without having to deal with smoke, fumes, unpredictable starters or costly tune-ups. Plus the SWJ803E comes equipped with a built-in safety switch to prevent accidental starting.
- Ideal for cutting overhanging limbs and thin logs
- Telescoping pole extends to 7.2 ft providing up to 14 ft of overhead reach
- Multi-angle head adjusts from 0 - 30 degrees
- Powerful 8-amp motor cuts branches up to 9.5-inches thick
- 10-inch Oregon cutting bar and chain with automatic lubrication