The 1/2 in. Drive 1/2 in. Female Pipe Plug Socket offers professionals one of the toughest, most reliable sockets available on the market. This socket is forged from durable chrome molybdenum alloy steel (CR-MO) to provide maximum strength and service life, and is designed with radius corners to provide increased gripping strength while reducing rounding of rusted and damaged fasteners.
- CR-MO alloy steel for durability and long life
- 1/2 in. drive for extra torque
- Radius corner design for extended life of fasteners
- Stamped and laser-etched markings for easy identification
- Added peace of mind with lifetime Sunex warranty
- 1/2 in. Drive 1/2 in. Female Pipe Plug Socket - 216FP
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.