Sunex 2645 26-Piece 1/2 in. Drive Metric Impact Socket SetModel: snxn2645
Product Features & specs :
Sunex 2645 26-Piece 1/2 in. Drive Metric Impact Socket Set
- Manufactured from impact grade CR-MO alloy steel for maximum strength
- 6-Point sockets with radius corner design extends the life of the fasteners
- Laser etched and roll stamped dual size markings to ensure permanent socket identification
- Durable blow molded case for simple organization and storage
- Meets ASME specifications for quality
- 10mm Impact Socket - 210M
- 11mm Impact Socket - 211M
- 12mm Impact Socket - 212M
- 13mm Impact Socket - 213M
- 14mm Impact Socket - 214M
- 15mm Impact Socket - 215M
- 16mm Impact Socket - 216M
- 17mm Impact Socket - 217M
- 18mm Impact Socket - 218M
- 19mm Impact Socket - 219M
- 20mm Impact Socket - 220M
- 21mm Impact Socket - 221M
- 22mm Impact Socket - 222M
- 23mm Impact Socket - 223M
- 24mm Impact Socket - 224M
- 25mm Impact Socket - 225M
- 26mm Impact Socket - 226M
- 27mm Impact Socket - 227M
- 28mm Impact Socket - 228M
- 29mm Impact Socket - 229M
- 30mm Impact Socket - 230M
- 32mm Impact Socket - 232M
- 33mm Impact Socket - 233M
- 34mm Impact Socket - 234M
- 35mm Impact Socket - 235M
- 36mm Impact Socket - 236M
- Molded Case
over 3 years ago
Received second factory wrapped set and the 34mm socket wasn't there, returned for replacement set.
CPO refused me a third set and refund was issued.
My only guess is CPO either "A" has no confidence in Sunex getting it right a third time and didn't want to tell me that or "B" they somehow are blaming me for the two factory errors and are refusing my business.
FYI, the first set was shipped with two other different part number Sunex sets that are complete and very nice but, after this customer service fiasco I doubt I'd do business with Sunex or CPO again.
Sunex® Tools Inc. Warrants to its customers that the company’s Sunex® Tools branded products are free from defects in workmanship and materials.
Sunex® Tools Inc. will repair or replace its Sunex® Tools branded products which fail to give satisfactory service due to defect in workmanship or materials, based upon the Terms and Conditions of the Warranty plans attributed to that specific product.
This Warranty does not cover damage to equipment or tools arising from alteration, abuse, misuse, damage and does not cover any repairs or replacement made by anyone other than Sunex® Tools or its Authorized Service Centers.
Return equipment or tools to Sunex® Tools or an Authorized Sunex® Warranty Center, SHIPPING PREPAID. Be certain to include your name, address and contact information, proof of purchase date, and a description of the suspected defect.
The foregoing obligation is Sunex® Tools’ sole liability under this or any implied warranty and under no circumstances shall Sunex® Tools be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.