Sunex 2849 9-Piece 1/2 in. Drive SAE/Metric Deep Extra Thin Wall Protector Impact Socket SetModel: snxn2849
Product Features & specs :
Sunex 2849 9-Piece 1/2 in. Drive SAE/Metric Deep Extra Thin Wall Protector Impact Socket Set
- Manufactured from impact grade CR-MO alloy steel for maximum strength
- Durable outer sleeve and insert protects high polished wheels and lug nuts from damage
- Color coded for quick identification and convenient storage
- Durable blow molded case for simple organization and storage
- 3/4 in. Deep Extra Thin Wall Impact Socket - 28492
- 13/16 in. Deep Extra Thin Wall Impact Socket - 28494
- 7/8 in. Deep Extra Thin Wall Impact Socket - 28496
- 15/16 in. Deep Extra Thin Wall Impact Socket - 28498
- 1 in. Deep Extra Thin Wall Impact Socket - 284910
- 1-1/16 in. Deep Extra Thin Wall Impact Socket - 284912
- 17mm Deep Extra Thin Wall Impact Socket - 284917
- 19mm Deep Extra Thin Wall Impact Socket - 284919
- Molded Case
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
Sunex® Tools Inc. Warrants to its customers that the company’s Sunex® Tools branded products are free from defects in workmanship and materials.
Sunex® Tools Inc. will repair or replace its Sunex® Tools branded products which fail to give satisfactory service due to defect in workmanship or materials, based upon the Terms and Conditions of the Warranty plans attributed to that specific product.
This Warranty does not cover damage to equipment or tools arising from alteration, abuse, misuse, damage and does not cover any repairs or replacement made by anyone other than Sunex® Tools or its Authorized Service Centers.
Return equipment or tools to Sunex® Tools or an Authorized Sunex® Warranty Center, SHIPPING PREPAID. Be certain to include your name, address and contact information, proof of purchase date, and a description of the suspected defect.
The foregoing obligation is Sunex® Tools’ sole liability under this or any implied warranty and under no circumstances shall Sunex® Tools be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.