Enter your email address and we'll let you know when it's available
Product Features & specs :
Sunex 6622 22 Ton Air/Hydraulic Truck Jack
- Narrow chassis design fits easily between tandem truck and trailer wheels
- Contoured chassis base ensures wheels stay in contact with ground when not in use
- Raises wheels during support applications to prevent damage and movement for added safety
- Overload and bypass safety valves prevent ram over extensions and use beyond the rated weight capacity
- Wiper seals help protect the hydraulic system from oils and contaminants for added service life
- Three position T-Handle with locking position lever for quick setting and adjustment
- Integrated air filter helps protect the air motor from debris to increase service life
- Durable 8 in. pneumatic wheels make position and maneuvering simple
- 22 Ton Air/Hydraulic Truck Jack - 6622
- 1.875 in. Saddle Adapter
- 2.625 in. Saddle Adapter
- 2 in. Extension Adapter
- 4 in. Extension Adapter
Q & A :
Sunex® Tools Inc. Warrants to its customers that the company’s Sunex® Tools branded products are free from defects in workmanship and materials.
Sunex® Tools Inc. will repair or replace its Sunex® Tools branded products which fail to give satisfactory service due to defect in workmanship or materials, based upon the Terms and Conditions of the Warranty plans attributed to that specific product.
This Warranty does not cover damage to equipment or tools arising from alteration, abuse, misuse, damage and does not cover any repairs or replacement made by anyone other than Sunex® Tools or its Authorized Service Centers.
Return equipment or tools to Sunex® Tools or an Authorized Sunex® Warranty Center, SHIPPING PREPAID. Be certain to include your name, address and contact information, proof of purchase date, and a description of the suspected defect.
The foregoing obligation is Sunex® Tools’ sole liability under this or any implied warranty and under no circumstances shall Sunex® Tools be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.