The Troy-Bilt TB140 Walk-Behind Lawn Mower features a reliable 140cc Briggs & Stratton engine with no prime, no choke ReadyStart engine starting system for reliable starts every time. Equipped with the TriAction cutting system, it features a rake bumper to lift grass upright, a specially designed blade for a finer mulch and a symmetrical deck for superior grass flow, eliminating clumping. The TB140 push mower comes with three options to dispose of grass clippings, including side discharge, mulch or rear bagging capabilities. Equipped with 11 in. rear wheels for improved traction and maneuverability on hills and uneven terrain, plus dual lever height adjusters for easy change of cutting height, you can depend on a Troy-Bilt mower to be rugged and reliable. Your work in the yard inspires us to design, test and build the most reliable mowers we possibly can.
- 140cc Briggs & Stratton engine with no prime, no choke ReadyStart engine starting system for easy, reliable starting every time
- 21 in. 3-in-1 steel cutting deck with TriAction Cutting System and side discharge, mulch or rear bag capabilities
- 1.9 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting
- Mulch kit included to help put nutrients back into soil for a healthier lawn
- Side discharge chute comes with handy, built-in clip to attach to handle when not in use
- 11 in. rear wheels provide improved maneuverability on hills, inclines and in rougher terrain
- Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in.
- Advanced TriAction cutting system features a rake bumper to lift grass upright, a specially designed blade for a finer mulch and a symmetrical deck for superior grass flow, eliminating clumping
- California residents see Prop 65 Warnings
- 21 in. 3-in-1 Push Mower with Briggs & Stratton 140cc OHV Engine - 11A-B2BM766
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov