Troy-Bilt 12AKP6BC766 21 in. XP Self-Propelled Rear Wheel Drive Mower with Briggs & Stratton 875 Series 190cc EngineModel: trbn12akp6bc766
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Troy-Bilt 12AKP6BC766 21 in. XP Self-Propelled Rear Wheel Drive Mower with Briggs & Stratton 875 Series 190cc Engine
- 190cc Briggs & Stratton Professional Series engine with no prime, no choke ReadyStart engine starting system for easy, reliable starting every time
- Rear wheel drive transmission with variable speed provides more control on hills or when bagging clippings.
- Front caster wheels provide zero-turn maneuverability around trees, landscape beds and curves
- Maintain cutting deck more easily by connecting a standard garden hose to deck wash adaptor to rinse clippings from underside of deck
- 21 in. 3-in-1 steel cutting deck with TriAction Cutting System and side discharge, mulch or rear bag capabilities
- Large 2.3 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting
- 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in.
- Advanced TriAction cutting system features a rake bumper to lift grass upright, a specially designed blade for a finer mulch and a symmetrical deck for superior grass flow, eliminating clumping
- California residents see Prop 65 Warnings
- 21 in. XP Self-Propelled Rear Wheel Drive Mower with Briggs & Stratton 875 Series 190cc Engine - 12AKP6BC766
The TB360 XP has more than fit the bill. It has a powerful motor, has four speeds and big wheels on the rear to really bite into the ground. It pulls me effortlessly up my lawn hills, turns on a dime due to its front caster wheels, cuts the grass nicely, starts with one pull of the cord, and allows me to continue getting some exercise, without too much effort. Even my 72 yr old wife can use it. Its four speeds allow me to change the speed of walking, which I need to do when my back gets tired. I've owned it for a year and it works flawlessly.
I love Troy-bilt for making it, and HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who wants cutting their lawn to be as effortless as possible. It is worth every penny.
Q & A :