Troy-Bilt 12AVB2MR766 21 in. Self-Propelled 3-in-1 Front Wheel Drive Mower with 159cc OHV Troy-Bilt EngineModel: trbn12avb2mr766
Last 2 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Troy-Bilt 12AVB2MR766 21 in. Self-Propelled 3-in-1 Front Wheel Drive Mower with 159cc OHV Troy-Bilt Engine
- 159cc Troy-Bilt Check, Don't Change OHV engine eliminates the need to change the oil by simply checking before each use and topping off as needed
- True variable speed provides improved control over front wheel drive transmission to turn and maneuver more easily around landscape beds, trees, and at the end of each row
- 11 in. rear wheels provide improved maneuverability on hills, inclines and in rougher terrain
- Maintain cutting deck more easily by connecting a standard garden hose to deck wash adaptor to rinse clippings from underside of deck and easily adjust the cutting height from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in. with the dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment lever
- 21 in. 3-in-1 steel cutting deck with TriAction Cutting System and side discharge, mulch or rear bag capabilities
- 1.9 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting
- Mulch kit included to help put nutrients back into soil for a healthier lawn
- Side discharge chute comes with handy, built-in clip to attach to handle when not in use
- California residents see Prop 65 Warnings
- 21 in. Self-Propelled 3-in-1 Front Wheel Drive Mower with 159cc OHV Troy-Bilt Engine - 12AVB2MR766
Starts on first try. Amazing, never needs an oil change;
Would recommend this product.
4 months ago
Look, the unit's decent; I like it. I'd like a wider deck, but I like it. The mulching is decent, the running is decent. It starts first or second pull EVERY time... but the deck is too low, and there's nothing I can do about it. Since this is actually STRESSING the lawn I'm trying to be nice, this machine gets 2 stars. The specs say highest level is 3&12 inches? No way. More like 2 & 1/2, max.
If anyone can help, I'm all ears.
I would have given it 5 stars but the rubber on the handle grip has already started to come apart. It is rough and rubbed a blister on my hand. I can wrap the handle so no big deal but it should really bee looked into