The Troy-Bilt TB42 riding lawn tractor features a 42 inch side discharge mowing deck and foot-controlled, fender-mounted hydrostatic transmission for smooth operator-controlled transitions from forward to reverse, eliminating the need for clutching and shifting between ground speed ranges. The premium 547cc single Troy-Bilt engine with oil filter and fully operator-controlled Mow In Reverse capability will surely make smooth and easy work of any job. In addition, the integrated deck wash system offers ease in clean up, letting you focus on caring for your lawn, not the maintenance of your lawn-care equipment. Other features include a comfortable high-back seat and a 1.36-gallon fuel tank. This item has a maximum speed of 5.2 MPH with manual transmission to give you complete control over your mowing. Like most lawn tractors, the Troy-Bilt TB42 is designed primarily for large residential lawns and fields that require regular maintenance.
- Powered by a commanding 547cc Troy-Bilt OHV engine with oil filter and hand controlled hydrostatic transmission for ease of use
- Operator controlled Mow-in-Reverse feature ensures ease and simplicity for any job
- Equipped with a 42 inch adjustable cutting deck with deck wash system and 2 anti-scalp wheels
- A deluxe high back seat for added operator comfort and posture
- 42 in. 547cc Hydro Transmission Lawn Tractor - 13A879KT066
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov