Troy-Bilt 17CDCACW066 54 in. RZT Riding Mower with 724cc Briggs & Stratton EngineModel: trbn17cdcacw066
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Troy-Bilt 17CDCACW066 54 in. RZT Riding Mower with 724cc Briggs & Stratton Engine
- 25 HP/724cc V-twin Briggs & Stratton Professional Series engine has commercial grade power, easy starting and reliable performance time after time and year after year
- Dual hydrostatic transmission with lap bar controls delivers true zero turn performance for quicker mow times and improved maneuverability with a maximum forward speed of 7 MPH and 2.5 MPH in reverse
- Electric PTO quickly and easily engages cutting blades
- 54 in. triple blade cutting deck features 8 cutting height adjustments between 1.25 - 3.75 inches high
- Attach a standard garden hose to the integrated deck wash port on the cutting deck to quickly rinse grass clippings from the underside of deck
- Lap bar controls have an integrated parking brake to safely and quickly stop the mower
- Ride in more comfort with reduced vibration with the high-back seat and foam grip steering controls
- Includes operator-controlled Mow-in-Reverse capability
- California residents see Prop 65 Warnings
- 54 in. RZT Riding Mower with 724cc Briggs & Stratton Engine - 17CDCACW066
I did have a little bit of a problem when first purchased. One of the rear tires refused to stay inflated. After figuring out that the wheel was defective, I called Troy Bilt support and they shipped me a brand new wheel and tire. Haven't had a problem since. The support rep was awesome!