Non-CARB Compliant Product - This product does not meet CARB regulations and is not available for sale or use in the state of California.
The Polar Blast 3310 two-stage snow thrower from Troy-Bilt features a rugged 357cc OHV 4-Cycle engine for maximum power, 33 in. clearing with for heavy-duty snow clearing and 190 degree chute rotation. With heated handles, reversible skid shows and an in-dash headlight for added safety and convenience, the Polar Blast 3310 features everything you need to keep your driveway and paths clear of snow.
- Powerful 4-cycle 357cc engine delivers reliable power and performance
- 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds for easy control and maneuvering in various conditions
- Rugged X-Trac 16 in. tires and all-wheel drive traverse snow and terrain with ease
- In-dash headlight offers improved visibility during operation
- Well balanced and easy to control Just One Hand design
- Heated hand grips for added comfort during extended operation
- Touch 'N Turn power steering offers improved control and maneuverability
- Polar Blast 3310 357cc 33 in. Two-Stage Electric Start Snow Thrower- 31AH95P6766
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.