No matter how unpredictable Mother Nature can be, the Storm 2625 snow thrower is up for the challenge. Powered by a dependable 243cc Troy-Bilt engine, the Storm 2625 cuts into snow drifts with patented Xtreme augers, breaking up tightly packed snow before discharging it through an extended, clog resistant chute. Other features include one handed operation, 200 degree chute rotation and an in-dash headlight for improved visibility in low light situations.
- All-wheel drive improves maneuverability over snowy and hilly terrain
- Six forward speeds and two reverse speeds improve job speed and performance
- 26 in. wide clearing width and 21 in. intake height clears snow quickly and efficiently
- In-dash headlight and reflective strips improve visibility in low light conditions
- Rugged 243cc Troy-Bilt 4-Cycle OHV engine provides powerful performance
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.