The VersaMist reduces air temperature by as much as 30 degrees Fahrenheit. Low pressure mist technology combines fine mist and high speed air movement for highly effective 'person' cooling indoors and outdoors. The 18 in., UL507 rated, 3-speed fan provides up to seven hours of use and is ergonomically designed for portability. The VersaMist is ideal for cooling work areas, rehabilitation stations, outdoor events, emergency workers, patios, and sidelines.
- Produces up to 2,600 CFM of cooling breeze
- 10 gallon built in water reservoir for portability
- Adjustable fan head for targeted cooling
- Rapid mist evaporation produces 16,000 BTU/hour (1.4 tons) of cooling
- Pump and fan assembly separates from the reservoir for quick and effortless set up, cleaning and storage
- Integral tip switch to turn power off if unit is knocked over
- 25 ft. outdoor rate power cord with integrated GFCI plug for use in standard wall outlet
- 18 in. Portable Low Pressure Misting Fan - PVM18
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.