Wilton Fiber Magnefix Jaw Caps are constructed of aluminum alloy and laminated fiber to prevent absorption of outside materials. Use on applications when avoiding marring of the work surface.
- Aluminum alloy with laminated fiber cover to prevent the absorption of outside materials
- Heat parts rapidly by concentrating heat into part
- Use on workpieces to avoid distortion and clamping marks
- Temporary workholding systems.
- Designed to protect both the vise jaws and the workpiece from marring and distortion during any clamping application
- Caps are constructed from a hardened aluminum alloy with two built-in circular permanent magnets on the backside which holds the product securely to the vise
- Caps are magnetic towards the vise side to prevent steel filings from attaching themselves to the jaws and keep the clamped part from becoming magnetized
- 4 in. F-4 Fiber Face Jaw Cap (14834)