Wilton Rubber Magnefix Jaw Caps are constructed of aluminum and synthetic rubber. Rubber faces conform to the workpiece and grip firmly without slipping.
- Aluminum alloy with synthetic rubber cover
- Jaw cap conforms to workpiece and grips firmly without slipping while protecting work surface
- Use in combination with Aluminum and Prism Jaw Caps to clamp taper pins or tapered workpieces
- Temporary work-holding systems.
- Designed to protect both the vise jaws and the workpiece from marring and distortion during any clamping application
- Caps are constructed from a hardened aluminum alloy with two built-in circular permanent magnets on the backside which holds the product securely to the vise
- Caps are magnetic towards the vise side to prevent steel filings from attaching themselves to the jaws and keep the clamped part from becoming magnetized
- 4 in. R-4 Rubber Face Jaw Cap (14840)