Wilton Heavy Duty Steel Angle Clamps are made of high quality cast iron with squarely machined sides and base to provide precise 90 degree clamping. These clamps are designed with self-centering jaws to quickly adjust to work pieces.
- The 90-degree angle clamp is made of high quality cast iron
- The copper plated spindle pivots allowing the moveable jaw to securely grip parts at 90 degrees
- Slotted holes are provided in the base for convenient workbench mounting
- Work surfaces (including base) are milled for added precision
- Designed with self-centering jaws to quickly adjust to work pieces
- 3-11/32 in. Miter Capacity 90-Degree Angle Clamp 1-3/8 in. Jaw Height 4-1/8 in. Jaw Length - 64000
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.