The ultimate in lawn care and debris removal, the WORX WG509 TriVac, with its powerful two-stage metal impeller and shredder blade, features offers the highest level of versatility and functionality for effective lawn care and cleanup. Easy-to-use and no tools required, the TriVac features a 3-In-1 system for blowing, vacuuming, and mulching leaves without the need for stopping to change tubes. The TriVac does it all with the simple flip of a switch.
The WG509 TriVac's balanced designed offers single handed operation, making it easier to maneuver and control without the added fatigue. In vac mode, the innovative vacuum tube design provides up to 350 CFM of air volume, even when reaching under decks and patio furniture. In blower mode, air speeds can be electronically adjusted from 75 MPH up to 210 MPH, allowing users to maximize performance for blowing and sweeping in corners or increase power on demand.
The WORX WG509 TriVac features a metal impeller plus shredder blade, providing an astounding 18:1 mulching ratio for efficient debris cleanup. When finished, a quick release makes tube cleanup a breeze, and the included collection bag holds up to a full bushel of mulched leaves and debris. With its powerful 12 amp motor, the WG509 is an effective alternative to gas powered blowers and sweepers, and requires minimal maintenance for extended service life.
- All-in-one system offers the ultimate level of versatility - blow, mulch and vacuum with the flip of a switch
- Innovative vacuum tube design that easily reaches under decks and patio furniture with minimal effort
- Rugged metal impeller with added shredder blade provides an astounding 18:1 mulching ratio
- Electronic variable-speed control offers precise power and speed settings for various tasks
- Powerful 12 amp motor that delivers consistent power and performance
- TriVac 12 Amp 3-In-1 Variable-Speed Mulcher Blower Vacuum - WG509
- Collection Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm and Lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.