Pegasus is the latest space-saving workstation from WORX that functions as a worktable and sawhorse with multiple work applications. Its combination of features include built-in channels to house two, 18 in. quick-clamps and four table slots for dogs to secure circular and irregular sized workpieces. Pegasus has a 31 in. x 25 in. tabletop and in the worktable position, it's capable of supporting workloads up to 300 lbs. Innovative Pegasus interlocks with other Pegasus tabletops (optional) through Link-Lock. This expanded work surface is handy for cutting 2x4's with a miter saw and other applications. Quick-clamps come with the table and are great for securing wood to be cut and glue-ups. The table also intersects with a second Pegasus from the back when the second worktable is placed perpendicularly. This arrangement is ideal as an outfeed extension.
- Saw Horse mode supports work loads of up to 1,000 lbs. and Table Mode can handle up to 300 lbs.
- 2 quick-clamps and 4 clamp dogs provide a multitude of work holding options
- 31 in. x 25 in. tabletop, and the same size in the worktable position
- Easily converts from a Work Table to a Saw Horse in seconds
- Folds up flat and can be stored easily out of the way
- Pegasus Work Table - WX051
- (2) Quick Clamps
- (4) Clamp Dogs