The WORX WX550L takes the precision and control of a Jig saw and the power and aggressiveness of a reciprocating saw and puts them into one compact cutting machine. The axis has a head that pivots, allowing it to convert from a Jig saw to a compact reciprocating saw and visa-versa. The chuck holds both reciprocating saw blades as well as T-Shank Jig saw blades, so you are free to use the blade that is ideal for the task at hand. The axis has an Orbital mode for those tough reciprocating tasks and a variable speed trigger for precise control in both modes. The axis has a no-load speed of 3,000 SPD and a 3/4-inch stroke length. The axis is powered by the WORX 20V LI-on battery, which is part of the power share 20V battery program and it is interchangeable with other 20V WORX tools.
- Convert from a Jig saw to reciprocating saw at the push of an unlock button for more versatility whatever the application
- Compact, lightweight, and with soft-grip handle, does not intimidate
- Change blades easily and without tools; chuck accepts standard reciprocating blades and T-Shank Jig saw blades
- Orbital mode provides 2D blade movement for more aggressive cuts and improved cutting efficiency
- Save money, share batteries – part of the 20V powershare battery platform of products
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm and Lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.